Moving Companies That Are Hiring
-Requirements for Moving Company Employees-
Able Moving & Storage is always on the lookout for employees that are experienced and passionate about helping our customers move from point A to point B. We take pride in the fact that we are assisting our clientele by reducing the stress and anxiety typically associated with a move, by making the move as smooth and worry-free as possible. In order to complete this task, we require that our employees are highly trained, professional, organized, and friendly. Below, we have listed some of the most important qualities we look for when bringing on a new mover into our network of employees.
- Professionalism is a key factor we look for when hiring new employees.
- Advanced organization skills come in handy when packing and moving items so that they are protected from damage, and easy to access later on.
- Attention to detail is a great quality to have as well since extreme care must be taken when handling the valuable and often fragile belongings of our customers.
- Great customer service skills are a requirement, as we want to make sure our customers feel at ease when communicating with staff members.
- Having a friendly disposition is very important when you work for our company. Our customers are welcoming our employees into their homes, so having a friendly smile and maintaining good manners goes a long way.
- Being a good problem solver is a great skill to have as a mover. There may be situations that require advanced critical thinking to resolve them quickly and effectively.
- Having the ability to lift heavy objects is, of course, a critical part of the job. If you enjoy working out and staying fit, this could be a great match for you!
In summary, Able Moving & Storage is picky about who we hire. We want only the best service and experience for our customers, so the above list is only a small portion of the requirements and standards that we hold our movers to!
If you’re interested in working for Able Moving & Storage, Inc., give us a call at (703) 330-3772